Tally course is designed to impart knowledge regarding concepts of Financial Accounting Tally is an accounting package which is used for learning to maintain accounts. As this course is useful for Commerce students to get placements in different offices as well as companies in Accounts
- Multilingual Capabilities.
- Backup and Restore
- Tally.NET and Remote Capabilities
- Managing Accounts using Control Centre
- Online Help and Support
- Tally course helps students to work with well-known accounting software i.e. Tally ERP.9 .
- Student will learn to create company, enter accounting voucher entries including advance voucher entries, do reconcile bank statement, do accrual adjustments, and also print financial statements, etc. in Tally ERP.9 software
- Accounting with Tally certificate course is not just theoretical program, but it also includes continuous practice.
- Make students ready with required skill for employability in the job market.
- Classification of Accounts.
- Real Accounts, Personal Accounts, Nominal Accounts.
- Understanding of basic Accounting Concepts and Principles.
- Generating Accounting and Inventory Masters, Vouchers and Basic Reports in Tally.
- Learning Advanced Accounting and Inventory in Tally.
- Understanding the importance and usefulness of Job Costing and Job Order Processing.
- Get familiar with the Technological Advantages of Tally including Multilingual Capabilities, Remote Access, Security Features and Tally.NET.
- Studying basic concepts and practical application of VAT, CST, TDS and Service Tax.
- Accounts Executive/Manager
- Store Manager
- Ware House Executive/ Manager for Retail companies
- Audit Assistant/Audit clerk
- Tally Support Executive/Manager
Success Stories: Videos
Mr. Mahesh Muktaji Jadhav
Department of Commerce
Mobile Number- 8999387730