“Education through self-help" is our motto.
- to provide higher education in Arts Commerce and Computer to all and to pay special attention to downtrodden.
- To enhance the knowledge-generating capacity of the students in the globalizing environment, delivering superior and sustainable stakeholder values.
- To promote scientific temper among the youth especially from mofussil areas with a view to enable them to awaken the masses intellectually.
- To promote qualitative research.
- To inculcate values like social equality, national integration, the feeling of brotherhood and self-help.
- To give special attention to the women empowerment programs.
To provide value-based quality education and tapping latent potentials in the rural areas to generate human resources equipped with contemporary skills for nation-building.
- To make relentless efforts for the spread of education among the classes and communities, which are socially and educationally underprivileged.
- To create a fine team of capable researchers/teachers with a great thirst for knowledge and scientific curiosity.
- To develop the personality and character of students by imparting value education.
Quality And Policy
Uncompromising adherence to value and implementation of high-quality educational program, with the aim of creating and developing a rich pool of selfless young men and women, capable of ensuring for themselves a decent livelihood and meeting the growing needs of developing society were committed to satisfy our stakeholders and society at large by providing world-class education to our students.
To achieve this we will adopt the following Quality Policy.
➔ Enhancing overall quality performance standardized by National / International agencies.
➔ Promoting Excellence in Humanities and commerce education.
➔Providing Employable education.
➔ Continual faculty Up-gradation.
➔ Promoting Research and Consultancy.
➔ Pursuing Industry-Institute interaction.
➔Continuous assessment of students.
➔Total personality development of students leading to socially Conscious citizens.
- CONTRIBUTING TO NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
- FOSTERING GLOBAL COMPETENCIES AMONG STUDENTS.
- INCULCATING A VALUE SYSTEM AMONG STUDENTS
- PROMOTING THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY
- QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE